- We will only accept a booking from a person who is 18 years or over unless he/she is accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Your booking with us means that you have read these booking conditions, understood and accept them. You will also accept that you need to take some responsibility for yourselves when out on activities. By its very nature, booking onto an adventurous activity comes with a certain element of danger and risks associated with that activity. When you employ us, we will do our best to deliver the course which you have booked upon, although in the interests of safety/weather conditions or other external factors there may be occasions when we have absolute discretion to make any changes to those advertised itineraries. We reserve the right to cancel a course if we have insufficient numbers booked onto it. This is a very rare occurrence and we will always try to make the course run. If this does happen then you will be offered a full refund or the opportunity to make it happen by paying an extra supplement to cover the extra costs of running the course on a smaller ratio. We will let you know if there is a problem no later than 30 days before the course is due to start.
- A deposit of 10% of total cost will be needed to book on any course. The full course fee is due 60 days prior to the course start date. The full course fee must accompany bookings made within 60 days. If you have to cancel for whatever reasons then we reserve the right to keep the full course fee if it's within 30 days before the course start date. Between 30 and 60 days before the course start date we will keep 50% of the full course fee. Outside of 60 days before the course start date then we will just keep your deposit.
- Your qualified instructor will have third party liability insurance and hold a valid up to date first aid certificate.
- If booking on a course outside of the UK you will need to have medical insurance that covers you in the event of an accident and which includes helicopter evacuation.
I AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WISH TO DOWNLOAD A BOOKING FORM